Wednesday 6 December 2006

Client Testimonials for The Oak Door Store

"We found the service from Door & More fast and helpful.
We are very pleased with the Oak doors we purchased and found them very good value for money.
Great doors. Great Communication. Very helpful. Would highly recommend the doors were perfect far better than expected a right bargain thank"

AC

"Thank you – I’ve been meaning to let you know just how pleased we are! Delighted, in fact, really good quality, solid, and looks great"

AP

"The doors supplied by doors & more were first class and look grest in my new house, the final finishing touch."

gh

"We purchased ten solid oak doors from Doors & More and were very impressed with the quality of the items. I look forward to seeing the new range of furniture and would be pleased to receive details when your stock arrives."

KR

"The oak doors supplied by Doors & More were of a beautiful quality, far exceeding my expectations which were based on the price. Also impressive is the standard of after sales service, with friendly and helpful advice regarding installation and wood finishes. All in all an excellent product and service which comes highly recommended."

Lionel

"I was delighted with the doors I purchased from you and found you very helpful to deal with."

Mrs V S

"I bought 11 solid oak doors from Doors & More. They are very good quality and very clean oak. They look stunning and I would certainly buy from Doors & More again."

Steve

www.doorsandmore.biz
Doors and More - the Oak Door store with so much more

No comments: